Aged Parent (804)

Aged Parent (804) Visa

The non-contributory Aged Parent (804) visa has an extremely long processing time (over 25 years), but the parents can live in Australia until a decision is made. They will hold Bridging Visa A. They will need to apply for a Bridging Visa B if they wish to depart Australia temporarily.

Talk to Us Now

818 Migrate

+61 410 288 289

Level 2, 91 William Street, Melbourne, 3000

P.O. Box 138, Collins Street West, Victoria 8007


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.