Migration Agents – 818 Migrate
Premium Investor Stream (188D)
The Premium Investor stream is by nomination of Austrade on behalf of the Australian government only. You must make a complying investment of at least AUD15 million in any of the following options:
- Australian securities exchange listed assets.
- Australian government or semi-government bonds or notes.
- Corporate bonds or notes issued by an Australian exchange listed entity (or wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian listed entity) or investment grade rated Australian corporate bonds or notes rated by an AFS licenced debt rating agency.
- Australian proprietary limited companies.
- Real property in Australia excluding residential property.
- Deferred annuities issued by Australian registered life companies.
- State or territory government approved philanthropic contribution.
Income that you earn from your complying investment in Australia is subject to tax under Australian taxation law.
You must also have a genuine and realistic commitment to continue your business and investment activity in Australia after the conclusion of your provisional visa.
You, your partner (spouse or de facto), or you and your partner combined must have net assets of at least AUD15 million that are legally acquired, unencumbered, and available to be used to make the complying investment in Australia.
You and your partner must not have been involved in unacceptable business or investment activities.
You, your partner and other family members aged at least 18 must agree not to bring any action against the Commonwealth for any loss relating to your complying investment.