+613 9629 9629

+613 9629 9630
Email Us
Level 2, 91 William Street, Melbourne, 3000
Lewis Holdway Lawyers

The Subclass 309/100 Offshore Partner Visa

Migration Agents – 818 Migrate

The Subclass 309/100 Offshore Partner Visa

This visa is available to those who are married to, or in a de facto relationship with, an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen, or an eligible New Zealand Citizen. This pathway is for applicants who are outside of Australia.
An applicant must be outside of Australia when the temporary Subclass 309 visa is granted, after which they can enter Australia, and access Medicare, work rights and study rights.
In much the same way as the onshore process outlined above, the applicant will initially be granted a Subclass 309 visa, and will be given the opportunity to obtain the permanent visa, the Subclass 100, two years from the date the initial application was submitted.

Types of Visas

Business Innovation Stream (188A)

Investor stream (188B)

Significant Investor stream (188C)

Premium Investor Stream (188D)

Entrepreneur stream (188E)

Business Talent