+613 9629 9629

+613 9629 9630
Email Us
Level 2, 91 William Street, Melbourne, 3000
Lewis Holdway Lawyers

Aged Parents

Migration Agents – 818 Migrate

Aged Parents

If one of the parents is aged 65.5 years or over, and they enter Australia on a visa that allows them to lodge a parent visa onshore (that is, a visitor or tourist visa WITHOUT the 8503 “No Further Stay” condition), and the ‘balance of family’ test is met (50% of the parents’ children are ‘settled’ in Australia as permanent residents or citizens), the parents can lodge an application whilst in Australia.

Types of Visas

Business Innovation Stream (188A)

Investor stream (188B)

Significant Investor stream (188C)

Premium Investor Stream (188D)

Entrepreneur stream (188E)

Business Talent